This afternoon I made it to the rim with the Mamiya C220. Somrak
napped in the room while I followed my own pace. I shot a roll of Fuji
color transparency then part of a roll of Ilford B&W. The last shots
were of rain moving over Bright Angel Canyon with a touch of light on
the nearer rock faces. I may have taken my holday card shot.
- North of Perkinsville, Arizona
- Dover School Trial
- Day 2: North Hollywood to Barstow
- Mormon Rocks, Cajon Pass
- Snow in AZ
- If you ever get the opportunity to drive US 89A, ...
- On Our Way Back Home
- Saying Goodby to Grand Canyon
- My time, at last.
- A Find
- Still at the Big Gully
- Beginning Vacation Blues.
- Looking Down Through Time
- Grand Canyon
- National Trails Highway
- Starting up Cajon Pass
- Crack of Dawn
- Jacuzzi in the Bedroom
- Disorganized Departure
- More; on Less
- Arthritis as The Soul of Wit
- Into the Empty Quarter
- When Will Vacation Get Here?
- Round-about to the Grand Canyon
- ▼ April (24)