Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Morning

Bird and dressing.

I added mushrooms, green onions, celery and a touch of ginger to Mrs. Cubbison's Cube Stuffing, Herb Seasoned. Just got the bird into the oven. In about 4 hours it will be time to eat.

I am thankfull for all the things we usually cite. In this country there are few who are not. I am also thankfull I was born in a democratic republic where that is more than just a false label. I am thankfull that my parents made sure I knew I was loved and shared their faith with me, but didn't force-feed it to me. I am thankfull I was able to receive a good education that opened my mind instead of closing it.

I'm thinking of, and thankfull for, all of the people I have met in my life; you have all had a part in shaping who I am. I am thankfull for who I am.

Love and gratitude,
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter

Followers